Monday, February 28, 2011

Average Breast Size Country Wise

Ben 10 Costume DIY

Topastro preface that he has never seen the cartoon Ben 10. Yet to know him when he attended last year's nest ... For Christmas they've got the watch and he is proud. I looked for pictures of Ben 10 on Google and I noticed that there are some in which wearing a white short-sleeved T-shirt with black lines and green pants and other images in which wearing a green jacket with long sleeves and pants blue. Having never seen the cartoon I have no idea of \u200b\u200bthe difference that we both between the two costumes. I, since it's winter, I chose the green jacket with long sleeves.
Topastro a few weeks, I asked if she wanted a dress for carnival, but he does not like dressing up and in fact I almost always answer: no. He enjoyed a bit with the cloak but I do not think it will wear for the feast of his school. A couple of times but I asked her dress for Ben 10! There are all kinds, hypermarkets, shopping for toys ... but they cost a lot. So even the fact that I did not know if he had wanted to wear Topastro, I thought I'd do it alone. In the box of fabric scraps I found a piece of blue fabric, ribbed knit with tiny, soft, perfect for pants.
of green instead I found nothing, just a couple of scraps too small. I went in the shop where I bought the fabric cover stitch sewing dress ; angel and I took a piece of that fabric in green: 4.50 €. This is what I spent to make the costume Ben 10. Maybe not good like one of those shops that sell, fit is bad and the seams a bit 'wrong' Cause I do not have the sewing machine, I sewed everything by hand. The sleeves are too wide and the neck is really bad, but Topastro loved it!
To make the green jacket I got a shirt Topastro and I laid on the fabric. I found the point where the sleeves were placed and I made two slots then I create a rounded oval hole. I know you do not sew a shirt like this ... I used the method that would allow me to sew as little as possible. I created the tubes to the sleeves and have them sewn to the holes made earlier. Clearly, a hole was larger, a smaller the sleeves did not come the same :-)
I then stitched the shirt over his shoulders and created all the edges on the bottom and front. The white stripes, have I created with slices of angel costume and the black badge with the number 10 with the felt.
Making pants is easier. I took a pair of trousers Topastro and I put them in the middle of the blue fabric. I fold the excess fabric on one leg and I did the same thing with the other leg. Then I cut the fabric, leaving only a small edge, inside of the legs which I then stitched. I created a drawstring waist that I put a rubber band.
Topastro donned his costume and was placed in front of a mirror practicing to make the angry face yelling as Ben 10: Alien Force!

0 comments:

Post a Comment