Thursday, February 24, 2011

How To Fold: Straw Stars

Macchinina wind

wind The car I had seen on the blog of Paul build a machine to wind and then on the book "The creates games " , and I was very intrigued. Eventually we managed to do it too! I followed the instructions of the book, so I procured a piece of cardboard (cut out of a cardboard box), two straws, two wooden sticks for skewers, four plastic caps and a paper cup.
I chose a glass of cardboard, plastic ones because, if crushed, they break easily.
I set the paper cup on one side of the rectangular card with hot glue on the back and two straws with tape. I put two sticks of wood in the stems (the sticks have to be a little longer than the straws), and with the hot glue I glued the plastic caps on the ends of sticks.
In the book it was suggested to hold the dough sticks to the caps.
Now we have to put the toy car to the ground and blow into the glass, runs fast! If you build so many cars you can organize a great race :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment