Thursday, February 17, 2011

Candian Direct Insurance Problems

On Friday the book: The aura of everyday

Tuesday came as some of the books I ordered on IBS. I did not know which to read first: I watched them, browsed, read a few lines here and there and then I chose The discovery of the child and The aura of everyday . The first one I'm still reading, underlining and is pretty hard to read. The second I have eaten in a few hours.
BEAUTIFUL
now I think you all know, because I believe I have written more than once, a book I look at both the plot and the way it is written, and often is the style that affects my opinion. And this book really has a strange style. To be honest, I do not even understand the ending, which seems to mix dream and reality, but I liked it so much!
I also appeal: I'm sure someone has advised me this book because it was written on my sheet word on which list all the books that inspire me, I recommend blogger friends, relatives and even books that I read reviews magazines or websites. In short, this book is not quite remember how he ended up in the list of books to read. Some of you recommended it to me or has reviewed?
Returning to the book, I can say that I was struck by the very simplicity of the author and the places where she grew up, the irony, his strength and his stubbornness, which she prefers to call perseverance. I have done so much tenderness, his childhood memories of when he was playing with fire with his brother. And then ... I can not tell you everything, I think it's one of those books you should read, here's a little taste:

"For me daydreaming was always very easy and useful. It helped me to overcome barriers imposed by a bad disease, without mercy. For a certain period of my life I've created a place where you can be different elsewhere, where to be another girl. In reality I was simply the director of a play written for the sole purpose of fun as a spectator. "

I quoted this paragraph because it's about comedy and film ... Why Laura Boerci , author of the book, runs a theater company, the " Legamani . do not know how Laura has come to my blog, one of her friends read the post where I wrote that he bought her book and left me a comment. Then Laura also left me a greet, always this post . So at this point, I can not send her a greeting: Hello Laura, thank you for being passed by my blog and as I wrote by e-mail, I quote the title of your second book "The colors of the dark "in the list of books to buy. About dedidera see more information about the book, the author, the comedy and more, this is the site of Laura: www.lauraboerci.com .
Clearly this post is in the Friday of the book Paola and these are the other books offered by other blogs:
...

0 comments:

Post a Comment