Thursday, February 3, 2011

Columbus Oh Driver License Renewal

Paper you

I finished the book started a few weeks ago! Sewing by hand, with scraps of fabric from my sheets and Topastro, tents, blankets, shirts, some pieces Fabric is a gift of a kind girl, ribbons and laces made from discarded clothing e. .. short, 99% recycled materials. It is not a masterpiece but it seems to me very nice, especially because each piece is a reminder: the orange square on the cover is a surplus of a little work done to the nest attended by Topastro for Carnival 2010, a white triangle piece dress angel that I sewed for Topastro, the green some of the pages are made from a couch, the yellow sun.
blue background with blue piping and pocket are blue and white pieces of shirts and pajamas Topastro, (yes Dani ... heh heh). The page is a piece of iridescent blue tent fabric that I used to do the costume magician and tent to burrow under the bed. The white fabric with blue stripes and flowers is a piece of my old beige cloth and lanyard that is attached to the orange circle was slipped into a pair of drawstring pants that I used a few years ago. The red battery cover is a piece of Ikea that I used to do a vest. I sewed the last page of an old sock Topastro :-)
proceed with order. I numbered the different sides of the book.
1. Cover of the book. There are a circle, square, triangle, rectangle and a white doll that attaches and detaches with Velcro. He wanted to be a snowman but now that I look like a good ghost
3. Page creaky. Inside the white polka dot fabric blacks I sewed a nylon bag, one that until now were used to carry shopping. They should now all been replaced with biodegradable bags or in paper or fabric.
5. Page created with the sun and the rays with ribbons of various colors.
7. Green Home SHEET pocket with orange circle. Inside the circle there is a giant button.
8. Just around the pocket to the page with a blue smiley face is created with the piles of red and blue wool yarn.
9. On this page there are two different fabrics to touch. A furry leopard and a mesh, white
10. Behind the page described above, two different fabrics. A red and a soft fleece fabric with a rough design in relief.
11. A little house with red roof and windows and doors can be opened. But under ... there is nothing.
13. I did not know what to put on the last page and I decided to sew an old sock Topastro. The sock could not be left blank and I created a doll with the green cells. Inside, pieces of clear plastic straws for bottles of soap dispenser :-)
pages of the book are seven in total, fourteen sides. I did not know how to bind them ... Some pages have a large thickness. I created the back cover and a piece of SHEET green, long green to a page where I put it inside the five individual pages. I sewed three pages to the cover and two pages back. Then I covered the seams with red ribbons and in a wide strip patterned brown out.
The decorations on the pages I did nearly all the same page before you sew the pocket, as a liner. Within each page I sewed a piece of fleece, terry cloth or veil to make the page more rigid.
I washed the book, by hand, because it was made entirely of recycled fabrics which I keep in a large plastic container from which I draw whenever I begin a job, (and in these days I'm trying to finish the chore for leave for China ), and then I got.
I do not know if this post applies to the Friday of the book , Paola you say?
In any case, list the participants in this initiative:
HomeMadeMamma
Baby Green
Bryce's House
Cara Lilli
CioccoMamma
Flaviolandia
Books
MadreCreativa
Mammadifretta
Mama Green
MammaMoglieDonna
Mammauffa blog
mimangiolallergia
supermom
Up and down the Po Valley
a non.blog with minimal effort
I want an apple blue


DO NOT FORGET THE giveaway. You have until 23.30 on Sunday 6 February to participate. In the following days will publish the name of the lucky winner who will be sent the cd Force Diego, run!

0 comments:

Post a Comment