Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mandap Rental Atlanta

rainstick DIY

Topastro and I had already built a rainstick last year but these days my child has applied for a small and I satisfied with pleasure! Instead of using several rolls of lightweight cardboard we used a very large roll of thick, one on which was wrapped in plastic wrap for food.
Topastro I passed all the nails that I have slipped into the case with the help of the hammer. I placed the spiral nails, around the roll. I cut out two cardboard disks and we set an end of the roll. We took the rice (in the old staff were pulses), and Topastro put it inside the roll. I closed the other end of the roll with the second disk and I and we Topastro fixed with adhesive tape until after several tests: with so much rice, just rice ... When the sound of rain on our staff we felt it was perfect, we sealed both ends.
I added more spikes here and there and then I wrapped the roll in a paper often enough to avoid that could leave some tack, thing, however difficult, because the roll is a very big and thick even stronger beating on a table or on the floor you can bend. I was undecided whether to hold the stick with paper and glue and then paint it or use the technique of last year fabric. I did choose to Topastro and he opted for a piece of gold cloth.
I wrapped the fabric semi-transparent to our staff and I sewed along the pipe and at both ends in so the fabric could not be more removed.
And here our mini rainstick that emits a sound similar enough to drizzle Cloud Olga :-)

... three posts dedicated to rainstick DIY in three days! Confirm and assure you that we have not granted me, mammasorriso and mammaGiochiamo? . We were making the same object without knowing it :-)
Here are the other two rain sticks:
the way, on Good Kids can read my interview.
And supermom me some questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment