Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Much Does It Cost To Bowl

Playing with lights, shadows and images of fabric you

This past week for me, it was accompanied Topastro the thought of color, light, shadows and images projected on the wall. Topastro attended the first year of kindergarten or nursery school and the theme chosen for this school year is "The colors in nature." In the fall they played with the leaves, yellow, brown, reddish. They staged Tree vain using leaves that were painted with the colors. I think we do a game where you name objects in a specific color Topastro because sometimes, while playing, he began to say, white ... snow! Green as ... the leaves! Yellow as ... the sun! Red as ... blood!
few days ago, the notebook near the entrance door of the school was written that the children had played among the colors that were were projected on the wall. (The idea of \u200b\u200bthe notebook on the table near the door I like it a lot and I always read what they write about the teachers!).
Thursday I read the post of I Want A Blue Apple: Lights and Shadows (colored) and at that point I felt like pulling out of the box my old slide projector remained unused for at least ten years.
I opened up some mounts and within I put some scraps of colored plastic with permanent markers. We created the red and blue green. Then I opened one of the containers to slide to see if there was any image of nature: grass, sky and sea. We could not find almost anything because the projector I bought back when I went around to photograph airports and air museums.
Topastro had fun anyway. He flew with the aircraft, indicated the color of colored smoke emitted by aircraft of various aerobatic teams, he pretended to swim in the sea and there was no way to tell him that the cat projected on the wall was not chicken but the cat who lived to my parents' house when I was a little girl.
E 'was a very fun game, I will do it again. The problem was finding a piece of white wall-free pictures, bookcases, toys ... We had to settle for a small piece of wall in the hallway. Actually I also stand with one of those sheets that are used to project the slide, maybe one of these days I mount it and play with shadow puppets!
forgot ... Friday we went to the pediatrician in the waiting room and leafed through a magazine in which we had created an image with light. At home we have also reproduced the effect. Of course, with a small compact digital camera you can not create a trail of light to 100% but our experiment has failed!
... I know who are persistent :-)
I remind you again Giveaway solidarity. You have until tonight at 23.30 to attend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment