Friday, February 11, 2011

White Residue Around Cat Poop

BOOKS

So ... the phone is back in my possession was not working Monday and Wednesday, again! Then it was reported yesterday in the store, we hope that this time it will change me! The washing machine is still out of in the sense that has not yet been repaired and I had to call I have the technical information for three days in a row! A sadness ... Somehow I had to console me, so Wednesday night I ordered books on IBS.
I'd have wanted to buy more, but I would say that I am still satisfied with the list and I can not wait to have them in hand!
The books are special and have the power to raise the morale of DISTRAM and me to travel with your imagination! This Friday is not a party to ' initiative Paola but if the books I ordered are beautiful, you can expect many citations and records in next Friday! Speaking of books, I could not accept the invitation Sandra launched for those who want to perform this task:

How many books have you read in 2010? How many novels and many were not? The best book you read? The worst book? The oldest book? The most recent book? What is the book with the longest title? The one with the shortest title? How many books have you read again? And what would you read? How many books written by Italian authors? And how many of these books were taken to the library? Of those who had read books in e-book format?
Here are my answers.
How many books have you read in 2010?
To answer this question I used the help of Anobii : 21 books .
novels and how many were not?
difficult question, I do not remember! But it seems to me that most were novels.
The best book you read?
I definitely can not choose a single title and elect him as the best book you read. Among the most beautiful books I've read the beginning of my career reader appear: "The Little Prince," "The Pillars of the Earth Ken Follett," Medicus "Noah Gordon," The Hobbit "," A man "Oriana Fallaci," Novecento "Alessandro Baricco," Perfume "Patrick Suskind" A Thousand Splendid Suns "Khaled Hosseini," The greater love "Dominique Lapierre," The Lord of the Rings "," A girl "Torey Haiden," The child bride "Padma Viswanathan, ... I will stop but the list is very much longer!
The worst book?
Actually I do not like to call a bad book. Some books I did not like the topic Treaty, or has been treated, or even I did not like the writing style ... Tastes are tastes! When was in school I hated Verga, Pirandello, Manzoni. Recently I happened to read "Evernight" and I do not like it one bit.
The oldest book?
The older I own? These are the books when I was a child: "Heidi," "The Paul Street Boys", "Journey to the Center of the Earth", "Mickey Mouse Sorcerer's Apprentice" ...
The book more recently?
The latest entered the house and that I could not resist even though I had to read another book on the bedside table is "nonsolodue" by Claudia De Lillo
What is the book with the longest title?
Maybe "How to make miracles in everyday life" but I started to read all the titles in my library!
one with the shortest title?
could be "Silk" by Alessandro Baricco
How many books have you read again? Several
. I do not remember how many but I definitely read more than once some of the books of Oriana Fallaci, the books of Torey Haiden and Dominique Lapierre, books that tell real stories, little books like "The Little Prince", "10 Rules of Happiness ... "Journey to the Center of the Earth"!
And what would you read? I currently have little time to devote to reading and I'd rather read a new book rather than to reread an old one.
many books written by Italian authors? few. There are few authors that I appreciate the Italian way of writing. Maybe I read a book by an author, but I do not like so much to buy a second book. An Italian writer that I bought almost every book is Oriana Fallaci.

And how many of these books were taken to the library?
None. When I went to high school the passes of the Library of Rimini and took Gambalunga often borrow books but in this period, for logistical reasons, do not go to libraries. In fact a little sorry because books cost so much and I also happen to buy one and find that I do not like ...
Of those who had read books in e-book format?
None. I can not to read on a PC monitor. Apart from the fact that after a while 'I burn my eyes, I read a long post on the monitor, news, instructions, a mail ... But I need to have a book in his hand, touch it, smell it, read it on the sofa, bed, car, ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment