Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sebaceous Cyst Austin

History: Italy 150 years

On a shelf in our bedroom-studio-ironing, in the midst of books, magazines, newspapers and much more is my book of the History of IV which has more than 20 years ... Incredible how many years have passed since I attended school and studied.
The period before the unification of Italy was one of those who had aroused my interest, because the book is kept in the house and not in the garage of my parents . Contains notes, sheets and cards with pictures pasted on the pages.
20 years ago I was still at school. Less than 40 years ago, I was just born. 150 years ago by people who fought in Italy was born. There are many things that do not work in our country, so many things I do not like, but today is a day that I remember, as suggested Sybille only good things.
The beautiful coastline of the South, the cities with old buildings, castles, monuments dating back to the Romans .... Our traditions, dialects, honest people. One day in advance: ITALY WISHES!
Even this picture is quite old but I do not remember which date back years. Probably 90s. Taken from my old camera, or perhaps Cervia Rimini ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment