Friday, March 11, 2011

Bladder Cyst Vs Fallen Bladder

Eye Spy Bag ... what a discovery! Finger Puppet

I found out what was a Eye Spy Bag with Wants A Mela Blu . Beautiful! I ignored the existence of this "Game" so simple but also relaxing and ATTRACTIVE! A few days after reading this post I took needle, thread, any cut of fabric, small trinkets and I started to work while resting Topastro. Unfortunately I had to resort to food materials such as rice and cous cous to fill these cute bags with a transparent window.
They work equally well, the only drawback is that you can wash. Perhaps the bag with rice ... but I have not tried. I guess that should be quickly washed and immediately set out to dry in the sun or on a radiator to prevent the rice grains remain wet for too long and become soft and sticky. I had so much in a hurry to get into the hands a little bag with a window that I did not think to create any particular form. So nothing moon or other form fun, I opted for a simple rectangle of fabric.
I used a piece of nylon bag for the window, the kind that usually contain other pajamas or lingerie. It has a thickness greater than simple transparent bag and does not break with ease. For security, I used two transparent sheets, one above the other. I leave only a few images, you can find the tutorial here . A Topastro liked the game enough, but to me a lot :-)
perishing Occasionally one of the bags and crush with your hands, slide the rice right, left, up, down ... it's really relaxing! You will see a dinosaur, a small car, the cap of a pen, a key, a button ... And I like to check the coin, which is really hard to find. I recommend you really try to make an eye spy bag for your kids! The fleece is very easy, it takes less than 30 minutes, even without a sewing machine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment