Friday, March 4, 2011

Flat Genital Warts Black

Connect

I'm reading "The discovery of the child " by Maria Montessori. It was a bit 'of time I wanted to read this book because I like many of the "games" that are part of the Montessori method and I had loved the book "Children need of confidence." I was curious to read something written by Maria Montessori and I must say I like the book. I arrived about half of the book, I read a few pages every day and skip the parts that deal with topics too technical or too difficult for me. I also pointed out some parts and when I finish, maybe I will dedicate a post. But today I wanted to show the latest toys created from the book. I do not follow the Montessori method and my son attends a regular kindergarten. When a network or on the books I find something interesting that I'm sure interested in my child, I create!
not apply any particular method in the education of my Topastro, almost always follow my instincts, often read here and there of techniques to curb the whims, to eat the children, maybe you are inspired by things that inspire me, and so it is with Montessori. I do what I like and especially when I need. Lately Topastro is drawn from the buttons and try to insert them into the slots, so I created a few frames of the lacing, with recycled materials!
I took an old shirt petite but now that I was sorry to throw out and I clipped the side of the neck and chest with three colored buttons. I wanted a washable and not too hard to assemble this kit to learn how to tie and I was torn between a piece of the puzzle-soft carpet or a piece of mat Rubber products for gymnastics.
Our carpet-puzzle has the letters that are removed and put at the center of each tile and it was impossible to square cut a piece large enough, so I cut out three rectangles from the blue rubber mat. The other two cuts I used them for the other two kits. I sewed the shirt around the rubber part, in less than 30 minutes I had created a small frame to fasten the buttons.
Since I started a job ... I thought about doing other two kits: one with the metal hooks and a shoe with a strap.
I used the red cells for the kit with metal hooks and a piece of inflatable pool that was over because I cut a hole!
I have to tell the truth ... I thought these kits please my Topastro. Instead we played ten minutes and then continued to try to put the buttons in the slots using her apron for asylum :-)
Another game that I proposed to Topastro these days is a hearthstone ellipse-shaped line. We used duct tape to create the blue line (ours is more like a circle a little bit crushed), and Topastro has enjoyed a good deal ', after I showed him how to walk barefoot on the blue line. He still can not put the legs on the line perfectly but the game liked it! He did it with a plastic dish containing beans because I did not dare give him a full glass of colored liquid ...
When you are tired of walking he began to dance around the wing line and then rotate the ellipse about the same, until he said, because the home runs? He also invented the game of throwing bean and launch of magic ball. He took center ellipse and launched, making crawling on paviemento, one of his magical bowling. With beans instead did the opposite game: throw the beans in the center of the ellipse. Needless for me to say that the beans are at home everywhere on the floor, under beds and sofas in the bathroom ...
Always with beans, Topastro asked me to play a guess at what he had made a fist and it makes me so tenderly. Opens her hands in front of me, the bean and then the system tells me: guess where!
Chassis straps - Mammafelice
Shoe Felt - The smile of my children

0 comments:

Post a Comment