Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chlamydia Pain In Lehs

lightly?

Hello everyone.
For some ' of time I pick up this blog seriously, I did it only in these days, but without a clear idea of \u200b\u200bwhat to write. And I do not have even now.
Many already know that I had contact with the lovers sigh and last week it happened a bit 'of everything.
calls on phone calls made me realize that I had taken any decision I would leave someone unhappy and disappointed, and those who rightly perhaps a little' less.



I thought I'd never left the Squadron, a group which for me has always been first and foremost a family because Ostiano play in my country, living a few meters from the sports field for me has always been maximum. Over time I created a special relationship with the people I had to do for 7 years and the many faces that every year have passed through here. We went from junior with the dragon, the CIS, the early years suffered a third category, the wonderful ride of two seasons ago and last less fortunate, and this time many people have passed through Ostiano but the hard core has remained unchanged since beginning.
I thought that being part of this base hard it was an honor that went well beyond the desire to play with continuity, but this year was really tough because for the first time I felt a foreign body, perhaps wrongly, but that ultimately they did.
course in two years I have seen clients spend two beautiful as Bardi and Maron, not the last to arrive, but while last year I did not suffer the bench because I knew it was deserved, this year I suffered a lot because I worked so much to be in good shape in case of necessity, since the day after the final with Torre. My goal was to take back on the field squdra, not only with words, trying to make good those times that I had had the chance. Sometimes it was so (see Robecco) sometimes a bit 'less (see Malagnino), overall I can not claim to be dissatisfied, but my fear is to spend another year with the reasons under his feet, as it has been for some time winter until the return match with the Pescarolo. I think the motivation, not only in football is everything, and since I am not a quitter halfway do not know if I would be able to withstand the possibility of another year like that.
Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I underestimate the assumption that I'd do another one of the bench, perhaps think about leaving it too ... maybe these are all scare me.
But this team does not leave so easily with a light heart, and frankly, even now are in a dead end since Friday because every day is a conviction after another collapsed and now I'm definitely back to square one.
I just put myself in a mess because I probably pulled the rope too unwilling to talk to anyone until the end of the season, and now it's all happening too fast.
However, it is among the top three months of preparation (though quite unlikely), or a year or two or three, I hope our paths will cross again.

El Diego

0 comments:

Post a Comment